Information updated based on latest annual report
- With the combination of Ascendas Hospitality Trust (A-HTRUST) and ART being completed on 31 December 2019, ART's financial position as at 31 December 2019 included A-HTRUST's portfolio. However, ART's FY2019 financial performance excluded A-HTRUST, whose financial results will be incorporated only from 1 January 2020 onwards.
- Based on the closing price on the last trading day of each respective year. 2019: S$1.33, 2018: S$1.08, 2017: S$1.22, 2016: S$ 1.13 and 2015: S$1.19.
- Refers to EBITDA (earnings before net interest expense, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) before change in fair value of financial derivatives, change in fair value of investment properties, investment property under development and assets held for sale, and foreign exchange differences over net interest expense.
- Refers to expenses (excluding direct expenses, foreign exchange differences, net interest expense, change in fair value of financial derivatives, change in fair value of investment properties, investment property under development and assets held for sale, assets written off and income tax expense) over net asset value.
- Financial derivatives refer to the cross currency interest rate swaps, currency forwards and interest rate swaps which ART has entered into.